if you were in a college what would you prefer to choose to study: one subject and focus on it or different subjects and why?
- Some university students choose to take difficult classes even if they know they might not get a good grade in the class. Other students prefer to take easier classes in which they know they will get a good grade. Which do you prefer? Explain why. 80
- What advice would you give a friend who is having difficulty at work? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and examples. 80
- children should help in household task or not 80
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? 16-year-old kids are not mature enough to drive. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 80
- Parents need to make sure their children lead healthy lives. What can parents do to help their children have healthy lifestyles? 63
21 in 30
it is not so well organized.
More content wanted. Don't need a conclusion.
Always try this pattern for Q1-Q2:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Conclusion: Don't need a conclusion. (you can have one only when you don't have something to talk about)
An example (Eating at home or restaurant) for First:
First,reason 1 (1 sentence: Eating at home can save money) + why reason 1(some arguments. 1-2 sentences: I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant;) + small conclusions ( 1-2 sentences: with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip...).