Some people feel they perform better when they have to finish by a strict time. Others feel they do better work if they do not have time pressure. Which best describes you? Explain why.
- We are happy to announce that Professor Fox will be filling the vacant Dean of Students position. Strong organizational skills are important for this position. Professor Fox has demonstrated such skills in her role as Head of the Philosophy Department, wh 50
- Male student Carrie, how come I always see you eating in the cafeteria lately? Didn’t you tell me you had a kitchen in your dorm and you were gonna start to . . .Female student Uh-huh . . . and I was gonna start cooking my own meals there.Male student S 50
- Some people feel they perform better when they have to finish by a strict time. Others feel they do better work if they do not have time pressure. Which best describes you? Explain why. 50
- Narrator Now listen to a conversation between two students on campus.Male student Hi . . . good morning. Could you help me with something?Female student Um. Maybe. What’s up?Male student Well, I’m a first-year student.Female student Everything going O 55
- Many academies now offer academic courses over the internet. However some people still prefer learning in traditional classrooms. Which do you think is better? Explain why. 66
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 546.0 444.711560045 123% => OK
No of words: 154.0 116.580246914 132% => OK
Chars per words: 3.54545454545 3.81502700369 93% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.52273666998 3.28032121604 107% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.844933072 1.8723322822 99% => OK
Unique words: 85.0 76.076318743 112% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.551948051948 0.655143326166 84% => More unique words wanted or less content wanted.
Syllable count: 173.7 141.574747475 123% => OK
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.1 1.21358024691 91% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.0643419552252 0.0738818816272 87% => OK
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 7.0 3.20202020202 219% => Need less acoustic paragraphs.
Average paragraph length: 22.0 60.3232687746 36% => The average paragraph length is low.
STD paragraph length: 14.292855358 17.3634065801 82% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 8.55571428571 22.9064221017 37% => The speaking content is not well organized.
STD paragraph duration: 5.15460919162 6.49597621602 79% => OK
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 61.0 31.1548821549 196% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 2.52459016393 4.0588447711 62% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 1.8783194213 3.18357895611 59% => OK
Average acoustic sentences duration: 0.928196721311 1.46810986539 63% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 0.58418363438 1.01537252472 58% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 52.0 28.6644219978 181% => It means the content is not pronounced smoothly or it is pronounced slowly. It is word by word.
Total acoustic silence duration: 9.05 5.28593714927 171% => It may have a lot of silences or every silence is too long.
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.174038461538 0.187982170178 93% => OK
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.137494889631 0.154715141812 89% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 44.55 35.408047138 126% => OK
Average word duration: 0.289285714286 0.306236595465 94% => OK
STD word duration: 0.148280653268 0.198589292138 75% => OK
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 5.0 6.3164983165 79% => OK
Total_disfluencies_duration: 3.62 5.14435465769 70% => OK
Total acoustic noise duration: 4.1 2.80480359147 146% => It may have issues on recording quality or have issues on silences or disfluencies.
Total speech duration: 59.89 45.0716498316 133% => Need to finish the speech on time.
Compare to expected duration: 1.33088888889 1.00159221848 133% => It is over the expected time.
Rate of silence: 0.868258473869 0.637764685501 136% => Less acoustic silences wanted.
Rate of speech: 2.57138086492 2.58495923209 99% => OK
Rate of speech by unique words: 1.41926865921 1.68816559523 84% => More unique words wanted.
Rate of word duration by unique words: 1.90796857464 2.15290372801 89% => Need more unique words.
Average articulation rates: 0.222067103896 0.343871460585 65% => It may have issues on recording quality or you may have pronounciation issues.
The speech is either too short or too long. It should be in 45 seconds.
Rates: 50.0 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 15.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.