Speaking topics in text:
Some people like having a wide variety of friends and acquaintances they can spend time with. Others like to spend most of their free time with the same small group of close friends. Which do you prefer? Explain why.
This speaking topic by other users:
More speakings by this user:
- Question: Using points and examples from the lecture, explain two different protective adaptations..
- Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation.
- Question: Using the example from the lecture, explain the concept of state-dependent memory..
- Question: Explain why the man agrees with the professor's opinion..
- Some people like having a wide variety of friends and acquaintances they can spend time with. Others like to spend most of their free time with the same small group of close friends. Which do you prefer? Explain why. (45)
- Talk about a social or political event that is celebrated in your country. Describe the event and explain how people in your country celebrate it. Use details and examples in your explanation.
- Question: Some people say that childhood is the best time in a person's life. Other people disagree. What is your opinion? Explain why..
- Question: Think of one place where you have never visited but where you would really like to go. Explain what it is that interests you about this place..
- Question: What is a policy of moral suasion? Use the Smokey the Bear and recycling campaigns to explain how it works..
- Using points and the examples from the talk, explain two ways of preventing food spoilage and why they are effective.