Some people prefer to buy new books while some people would like to buy used books, what is your opinion?
- The computer department is considering offering evening classes in the fall. The proposal to add the classes is a response to student complaints that daytime computer classes have become increasingly overcrowded and there are no longer enough computers av 63
- Male student Carrie, how come I always see you eating in the cafeteria lately? Didn’t you tell me you had a kitchen in your dorm and you were gonna start to . . .Female student Uh-huh . . . and I was gonna start cooking my own meals there.Male student S 50
- Some people feel they perform better when they have to finish by a strict time. Others feel they do better work if they do not have time pressure. Which best describes you? Explain why. 57
- Starting this year, the university dining hall will be transformed into The Campus Dining Club for one week at the end of each semester. During the last week of each semester, the dining hall will feature special meals prepared by the university’s culin 53
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer.It is more important to study math or science than it is to study art or literature 63
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 361.0 444.711560045 81% => Need more words or more difficult words.
No of words: 112.0 116.580246914 96% => More words wanted. You may: choose simpler words or speak faster or remove hesitations or remove long pauses, and fully use the time, do NOT save one or two seconds.
Chars per words: 3.22321428571 3.81502700369 84% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.2531531234 3.28032121604 99% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.72538723101 1.8723322822 92% => OK
Unique words: 64.0 76.076318743 84% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.571428571429 0.655143326166 87% => More unique words wanted or less content wanted.
Syllable count: 111.6 141.574747475 79% => The syllable count is low.
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.0 1.21358024691 82% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.0221278166767 0.0738818816272 30% => It may have issues on recording quality or the content is not so closely related to content.
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 5.0 3.20202020202 156% => OK
Average paragraph length: 22.4 60.3232687746 37% => The average paragraph length is low.
STD paragraph length: 13.3955216397 17.3634065801 77% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 9.216 22.9064221017 40% => OK
STD paragraph duration: 4.50540386647 6.49597621602 69% => OK
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 44.0 31.1548821549 141% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 2.54545454545 4.0588447711 63% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 1.55876619995 3.18357895611 49% => OK
Average acoustic sentences duration: 0.969090909091 1.46810986539 66% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 0.450392849642 1.01537252472 44% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 36.0 28.6644219978 126% => It means the content is not pronounced smoothly or it is pronounced slowly. It is word by word.
Total acoustic silence duration: 7.43 5.28593714927 141% => It may have a lot of silences or every silence is too long.
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.206388888889 0.187982170178 110% => OK
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.142656401067 0.154715141812 92% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 32.76 35.408047138 93% => OK
Average word duration: 0.2925 0.306236595465 96% => OK
STD word duration: 0.16675741577 0.198589292138 84% => OK
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 5.0 6.3164983165 79% => OK
Total_disfluencies_duration: 3.89 5.14435465769 76% => OK
Total acoustic noise duration: 4.24 2.80480359147 151% => It may have issues on recording quality or have issues on silences or disfluencies.
Total speech duration: 46.08 45.0716498316 102% => Need to finish the speech on time.
Compare to expected duration: 1.024 1.00159221848 102% => OK
Rate of silence: 0.78125 0.637764685501 122% => Less acoustic silences wanted.
Rate of speech: 2.43055555556 2.58495923209 94% => OK
Rate of speech by unique words: 1.38888888889 1.68816559523 82% => More unique words wanted.
Rate of word duration by unique words: 1.9536019536 2.15290372801 91% => OK
Average articulation rates: 0.285951419643 0.343871460585 83% => OK
Rates: 60.0 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 18.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.