Some people prefer to work as part of group, while others prefer to work independently, which do you prefer?
- Talk about the most important characteristics of a good apartment or house? 83
- Talk about your favorite type of music, explain why you enjoy listening to this type of music in details.80
- It is very important for people to have a suitable employment, what's the most effective way to find a job?80
- Which one of the following forms of transportation do you consider to be most enjoyable bicycle automobile train Explain why you enjoy it70
- TPO25-2:Some people do not enjoy shopping and shop only when they have a specific purchase to make. Others like to go shopping for pleasure whether or not they have something to buy. Which do you prefer and why?80
21 in 30
Don't use this pattern:
reason1+ example1; reason2+ example2;
you won't get a high mark by this pattern.
Try this pattern for Q1-Q2:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Conclusion: Don't need a conclusion. (you can have one only when you don't have something to talk about)
An example (Eating at home or restaurant) for First:
First,reason 1 (1 sentence: Eating at home can save money) + why reason 1(some arguments. 1-2 sentences: I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant;) + small conclusions ( 1-2 sentences: with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip...).