Some people think that family members are the most important influence on young adults. Others believe that friends are the most important influence. Which do you agree with? Explain why.

Speaking topics in text

Speaking category

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

I think friends are the most important influence on young adults. The age group is very important here. It is true that from the first day of an infant, parents and his close relatives is the person who looks after the children all the time. Therefore, family has huge influence on the younger children. Young adults are the people who just started to be familiar with the real world. They explore new places, try new things, and face new experience almost every moment. However, their friends are the company with whom they do all of these stuffs. Young adults always try to emulate their friends to cope with the peer group. Thus, friends become the most important influence on young adults.