TPO 02 - Question 2 Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to cours

Speaking topics in text: 

TPO 02 - Question 2

Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to course selection do you think is better for students and why?

Speaking category: 
Your rating: None Average: 10 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking
3 months 2 weeks ago Maryabb 70 Read full essay
5 months 3 weeks ago aceit 66 Read full essay
5 months 3 weeks ago ying.ma 90 Read full essay
7 months 1 week ago Tulips 83 Read full essay
7 months 1 week ago Av9ash 83 Read full essay
7 months 3 weeks ago archimo 70 Read full essay
8 months 4 weeks ago daniel8564 60 Read full essay
9 months 2 weeks ago donya goodarz 30 Read full essay
10 months 1 week ago mgrajapt 0 Read full essay
11 months 3 weeks ago JohnNYC 70 Read full essay

Pages

More speakings by this user:
Extensive reading & listening: - reading & listening will help speaking
Intensive TOEFL reading & listening from TPO:

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

I believe choosing subjects from different fields is the way to go. First of all, it will broaden a student’s horizon and knowledge base. Not only I get to learn different things from variety of courses, most importantly, I can gain other perspectives in doing so. I will be able to think differently and can use many approaches toward the same problem. Second, it’s interesting to take courses from other fields. I get to meet a lot of students from other majors and talk to them. It’s great when I can have many types of friends. It would be very boring if I’m surrounded only by the people in my major all the time.

Pages