Speaking recording upload
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user:
- TPO 07 - Question 4 Behavior Modification Individuals often modify their behavior based on what they have learned about the possible consequences of their actions When an individual learns through experience that a certain behavior results in pleasant con 80
- TPO 03 - Question 4 Cognitive Dissonance Individuals sometimes experience a contradiction between their actions and their beliefs－between what they are doing and what they believe they should be doing. These contradictions can cause a kind of mental di 97
- TPO 08 - Question 1 Talk about a time when a friend or family member helped you in the past. Describe how the person helped you. Then explain why this was important to you. 80
- TPO 02 - Question 2 Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to cours 70
- Some people believe that higher education is for all students. Other people believe that higher education is only suitable for certain students. Which opinion do you think is better and why? 70
21 in 30
1. 'too much fun' in the first reason is repeated. we can replace second too much fun to something else like: lunging, jumping...
2. the uncle got a good job, but maybe he learned the second language in the university.