- TPO 31 - Question 3 Students Need Access to Movie Collection The university library has a large collection of films on video and DVD that students can borrow. However, students aren't allowed to go into the area where these items are kept. Instead, studen 90
- TPO 19 - Question 2 More and more people are buying items on the Internet and from magazines or catalogs. Other people prefer shopping in a store. Which do you prefer and why? 97
- TPO 48 - Question 1 Students study in a variety of ways. Explain how your study habits are different from those of other students you know. 90
- TPO 25 - Question 2 Some people do not enjoy shopping and shop only when they have a specific purchase to make. Others like to go shopping for pleasure whether or not they have something to buy. Which do you prefer and why? 70
- A friend of yours wants to go to university next year but cannot decide on a major field of study. What advice would you give your friend to help make this decision? 80
Please let me know that in following answer two reasons are similar or duplicate:
I agree that those advertisements should not be shown on television for the following two main reasons. Firstly, they should have physical harm on children. Some of the candies and junk foods contain harmful and toxic material such as industrial colors. This may can cause illness such as overweigh and hypertension. Avoiding from psychological problem is another noticeable reason. Most of the advertisements use intriguing and misleading visual effects. The children should experience a lot of stress and pressure to force their parents to buy some candies. This can prevent children from a healthy lifestyle.
It is OK. There are no problems.
27 in 30