- TPO 06 - Question 1 Talk about a photograph or painting you have seen that was memorable. Explain what you liked or disliked about it.93
- TPO 04 - Question 1 What do you miss most about your home when you are away? Use specific details in your explanation.90
- Some university students choose to take difficult classes even if they know they might not get a good grade in the class Other students prefer to take easier classes in which they know they will get a good grade Which do you prefer Explain why93
- TPO 33 - Question 2 Do you think that eating healthy food is easier or more difficult today than it was 40 or 50 years ago? Use examples and details to support your answer. 60
- TPO 15 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to remember and learn from the past. Use details and examples to explain your opinion.90
Please let me know that in following answer two reasons are similar or duplicate:
I agree that those advertisements should not be shown on television for the following two main reasons. Firstly, they should have physical harm on children. Some of the candies and junk foods contain harmful and toxic material such as industrial colors. This may can cause illness such as overweigh and hypertension. Avoiding from psychological problem is another noticeable reason. Most of the advertisements use intriguing and misleading visual effects. The children should experience a lot of stress and pressure to force their parents to buy some candies. This can prevent children from a healthy lifestyle.
It is OK. There are no problems.
27 in 30