Do you agree or disagree with the following statement To protect the health of young children advertisements for candy and junk food should not be shown on television Use specific reasons and details in your response

Speaking topics in text

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To protect the health of young children, advertisements for candy and junk food should not be shown on television. Use specific reasons and details in your response.

Speaking category

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

I don’t agree with the statement because advertisements for candy and junk food aren’t just aimed for children. They are for the general public. Sometimes candy and junk food can serve useful purposes. Candy can help you after you drink bitter medicine. Junk food is fast and convenient. More importantly, canceling the advertisements won’t do much to protect the health of young children. Young children can know the existence of candy and junk food in many ways. They can know it from their parents, friends and their parents’ friends. So protecting young children is not a good excuse to cancel the advertisements.