Home >> Toefl Speaking >> q2

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To protect the health of young children, advertisements for candy and junk food should not be shown on television. Use specific reasons and details in your response.

Speaking topics in text: 

Speaking category: 
Your rating: None Average: 10 (1 vote)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking
2 days 22 hours ago Christine hanna 66 Read full essay
6 days 6 hours ago brk1 90 Read full essay
1 month 12 hours ago MHP 83 Read full essay
1 month 4 weeks ago Kumari Soni 66 Read full essay
2 months 2 weeks ago shrijan 66 Read full essay
2 months 3 weeks ago Seema Modak 66 Read full essay
3 months 4 weeks ago Navis Read full essay
4 months 1 week ago magoo 50 Read full essay
4 months 1 week ago bijan54 90 Read full essay
5 months 5 days ago kaziass Read full essay

Pages

More speakings by this user:

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

I don’t agree with the statement because advertisements for candy and junk food aren’t just aimed for children. They are for the general public. Sometimes candy and junk food can serve useful purposes. Candy can help you after you drink bitter medicine. Junk food is fast and convenient. More importantly, canceling the advertisements won’t do much to protect the health of young children. Young children can know the existence of candy and junk food in many ways. They can know it from their parents, friends and their parents’ friends. So protecting young children is not a good excuse to cancel the advertisements.

Pages