TPO 10 - Question 5
- TPO 11 - Question 3 100
- Talk about a special job you have had in the past or would like to have in the future.100
- TPO 45 - Question 6 80
- TPO 29 - Question 3 100
- Some people like to have their cell or mobile phone with them at all times Other people prefer not to bring their cell or mobile phone with them everywhere they go or they choose not to own one at all Which do you prefer Explain why77
A sample Answer to this speaking in text:
The woman’s problem is that she needs to write her history paper that’s due the next day, but the storm has knocked down the power in the city, she can’t charge her laptop anymore. The first solution is that she can go to the library in another city to do her work there. The second is to ask the professor for an extension. I think the first solution is better, because first of all, that library is only 20 minutes away, it won’t take her too much time to get there to charge her computer and type her paper up. Second, the professor said that he won’t give any extension for this assignment, so I think it is a waste of time trying to get one.
1. Is there a problem with the electricity?
2. Yeah, this storm's smacked up power all over the city.
3. And they are saying it might be several hours before we have electricity again.
4. Oh no!
5. I have a history paper due tomorrow, and I've been writing it on my laptop computer and the battery is running low.
6. I'm going to need electricity soon.
7. Well, you know, Jefferson City still got electricity, and there is a library there where you can plug in your laptop.
8. You could go over there and work on your paper.
9. It's only about a 20-minute drive.
10. That's a good idea.
11. Of course I'd have to pack up all my stuff and it is raining outside.
12. Yeah, that's true.
13. Well, why don't you just ask the professor for an extension?
14. You know, tomorrow when you go to class, just ask him if he'd give you an extra day to get the paper done.
15. I'm pretty sure he'd agree, you know, with this storm and all.
16. Yeah, that'd sure be a lot easier.
17. But then he did tell us when he gave us the assignment that he wouldn't grant any extensions.
18. You don't think he'd grant an extension in this case?
19. I'm not sure.
20. It's a little risky.
21. He might just say that we shouldn't have waited until the last minute.
22. Yeah, but maybe if other students had the same problem, you might be able to convince him.
23. Yeah, I mean it's not our fault the electricity went out, hm...