The final project for this course will be an oral presentation. Students must work with an assigned partner to select a topic and complete all related research for the project. The partners will orally present their research to the class during the last two weeks of classes. This project will provide students with the opportunity to discover the rewards and challenges of working with another individual, an experience that will help them in future endeavors. Furthermore, these presentations will benefit the entire class: when students share their discoveries with the class, they enable other students to learn from their work.
- some high schools require all students to wear a uniform to school other schools allow students to wear what ever they want which policy do you think is better and why? 50
- TPO 47 - Question 4People all ages generally prefer to have as much freedom as possible in determining their behavior. When individuals feel that their actions are being unfairly limited, they often attempt to restore freedom by directly contradicting or 73
- Emotional IntelligenceWe often think of human intelligence as the mental ability to analyze and understand complex ideas. However, many psychologists believe that there is a different type of intelligence called emotional intelligence. People with emotion 53
- TPO 33 - Question 3Bicycle Borrowing ProgramIt’s great that the university has a program where students can borrow bicycles from the gym. However, two changes would make the program more convenient. First, the borrowing period should be shortened to fou 76
- Revealing ColorationMany animals use coloration to protect themselves from predators. One defensive strategy involving the use of coloration is what is known as revealing coloration. Animals employing this strategy have an area of bright color on some par 50
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 497.0 593.389002037 84% => Need more words or more difficult words.
No of words: 133.0 154.784114053 86% => More words wanted. You may: choose simpler words or speak faster or remove hesitations or remove long pauses, and fully use the time, do NOT save one or two seconds.
Chars per words: 3.73684210526 3.82920900774 98% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.39596269041 3.52088357496 96% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.74241530076 1.81998168104 96% => OK
Unique words: 87.0 93.7942973523 93% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.654135338346 0.608046397892 108% => OK
Syllable count: 151.2 185.724439919 81% => OK
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.1 1.20224032587 91% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.146357454639 0.0833886788687 176% => OK
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 3.0 3.90020366599 77% => OK
Average paragraph length: 44.3333333333 71.3690273242 62% => OK
STD paragraph length: 24.9844396019 24.1299301424 104% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 19.85 26.8388033085 74% => OK
STD paragraph duration: 11.5911201644 8.89323425527 130% => OK
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 51.0 40.266802444 127% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 2.60784313725 4.20756893501 62% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 2.19695360713 3.23972648638 68% => OK
Average acoustic sentences duration: 1.08509803922 1.51236819293 72% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 0.691410529136 1.0352206224 67% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 46.0 37.9022403259 121% => It means the content is not pronounced smoothly or it is pronounced slowly. It is word by word.
Total acoustic silence duration: 8.17 7.22384928717 113% => OK
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.177608695652 0.193825474362 92% => OK
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.13299533798 0.16431695912 81% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 44.48 46.6644602851 95% => OK
Average word duration: 0.334436090226 0.304040633073 110% => OK
STD word duration: 0.189349553563 0.193491353168 98% => OK
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 14.0 8.88594704684 158% => It may have 'ehn' in the speaking, or it has hesitations or overlapping speeches.
Total_disfluencies_duration: 10.08 6.97134419552 145% => Somehow the hesitation is serious.
Total acoustic noise duration: 4.92 3.21433808554 153% => It may have issues on recording quality or have issues on silences or disfluencies.
Total speech duration: 59.55 59.1375356415 101% => OK
Compare to expected duration: 0.9925 0.985625594026 101% => OK
Rate of silence: 0.772460117548 0.643888735843 120% => OK
Rate of speech: 2.23341729639 2.61565628039 85% => Need to bring more content.
Rate of speech by unique words: 1.46095717884 1.58604529434 92% => More unique words wanted.
Rate of word duration by unique words: 1.9559352518 2.01333574461 97% => OK
Average articulation rates: 0.343107842105 0.322651457988 106% => OK
Rates: 53.3333333333 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 16.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.