- TPO 17 - Question 3 New Library Workspaces Say good-bye to the big, multiperson study tables in Turner Library. This summer, the tables will be exchanged for new personal study cubicles—small, one-person desks enclosed by walls. These new units will all50
- TPO 03 - Question 3 Hot Breakfasts Eliminated Beginning next month, Dining Services will no longer serve hot breakfast foods at university dining halls. Instead, students will be offered a wide assortment of cold breakfast items in the morning. These cold66
- TPO 12 - Question 3 College Radio Station to Undergo Major Changes? The university is considering making major changes to the college radio station. Changes would include an expansion of the station's broadcasting range, which would allow the radio's pro80
- TPO 11 - Question 3 Housing Renovations Planned Over the last ten years, the number of Central College students living on campus in dormitories has decreased by twenty percent. In an effort to counteract the trend, the college has announced a plan to reno90
- TPO 05 - Question 3 Campus Dining Club Announced Starting this year, the university dining hall will be transformed into The Campus Dining Club for one week at the end of each semester. During the last week of each semester, the dining hall will feature s73
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 251.0 593.389002037 42% => Need more words or more difficult words.
No of words: 79.0 154.784114053 51% => More words wanted. You may: choose simpler words or speak faster or remove hesitations or remove long pauses, and fully use the time, do NOT save one or two seconds.
Chars per words: 3.17721518987 3.82920900774 83% => OK
Fourth root words length: 2.9813075013 3.52088357496 85% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.20924177175 1.81998168104 66% => Word Length is similar.
Unique words: 47.0 93.7942973523 50% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.594936708861 0.608046397892 98% => OK
Syllable count: 82.8 185.724439919 45% => The syllable count is low.
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.0 1.20224032587 83% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.0173225619854 0.0833886788687 21% => It may have issues on recording quality or the content is not so closely related to content.
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 17.0 3.90020366599 436% => Need less acoustic paragraphs.
Average paragraph length: 4.70588235294 71.3690273242 7% => The average paragraph length is low.
STD paragraph length: 4.85997707429 24.1299301424 20% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 3.31235294118 26.8388033085 12% => The speaking content is not well organized.
STD paragraph duration: 2.51649506354 8.89323425527 28% => The duration of acoustic paragraphs keeps same.
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 56.0 40.266802444 139% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 1.41071428571 4.20756893501 34% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 0.996006054813 3.23972648638 31% => The length of acoustic sentences keeps same.
Average acoustic sentences duration: 0.802142857143 1.51236819293 53% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 0.532878685892 1.0352206224 51% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 51.0 37.9022403259 135% => It means the content is not pronounced smoothly or it is pronounced slowly. It is word by word.
Total acoustic silence duration: 12.07 7.22384928717 167% => It may have a lot of silences or every silence is too long.
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.236666666667 0.193825474362 122% => Maybe the pauses are too long.
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.198777308314 0.16431695912 121% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 33.56 46.6644602851 72% => Need to talk more.
Average word duration: 0.424810126582 0.304040633073 140% => OK
STD word duration: 0.37100909525 0.193491353168 192% => It may have hesitations.
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 15.0 8.88594704684 169% => It may have 'ehn' in the speaking, or it has hesitations or overlapping speeches.
Total_disfluencies_duration: 15.12 6.97134419552 217% => Somehow the hesitation is serious.
Total acoustic noise duration: 9.1 3.21433808554 283% => It may have issues on recording quality or have issues on silences or disfluencies.
Total speech duration: 56.31 59.1375356415 95% => Talk more. Do not save time. People can talk 4-5 words in one second.
Compare to expected duration: 0.9385 0.985625594026 95% => OK
Rate of silence: 0.905700586042 0.643888735843 141% => Less acoustic silences wanted.
Rate of speech: 1.40294796661 2.61565628039 54% => Need to bring more content.
Rate of speech by unique words: 0.83466524596 1.58604529434 53% => More unique words wanted.
Rate of word duration by unique words: 1.40047675805 2.01333574461 70% => Need more unique words.
Average articulation rates: 0.240561 0.322651457988 75% => OK
Rates: 50.0 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 15.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.