Speaking topics in text:
The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the man’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem, then state which solution you recommend and explain why.
This speaking topic by other users:
More speakings by this user:
- TPO 27 - Question 3 (53)
- What is your favorite season of the year? Describe the season and explainwhy you like it so much.
- TPO#4 q1 What do you miss most about your home when you are away? Use specific details in your explanation. (50)
- Talk about a popular actor, musician, or artist whose work you do not admire. Explain why you do not like this person's work. Use specific details and reasons in your response. (50)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Parents should be involved in the process of helping their children to choose a career. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion.
- A friend of yours is looking for a new place to live and has asked for your advice. What do you think is the most important characteristic of a good neighborhood? Use details and examples to explain your answer.
- The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the man’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem, then state which solution you recommend and explain why.
- Your university plans to open a cafe inside the campus library. Do you think this is a good idea? Explain why or why not. (50)
- Explain the concept of ritualization using the example of dogs discussed by the professor.
- The man expresses his opinion about the upcoming change. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.