Speaking topics in text
The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the man’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem, then state which solution you recommend and explain why.
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- The man expresses his opinion about the upcoming change. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.
- Talk about a photograph or painting you have seen that was memorable. Explain what you liked or disliked about it. 50
- State whether you agree or disagree with the following statement. Then explain your reasons using specific details in your explanation. Students should not be allowed to bring cell phones or mobile phones into the classroom. 30
- 5. What does your dream house look like? Use details to support your response. 50
- Talk about a place you enjoyed going to or visiting when you were a child. Describe the place. Explain why you enjoyed it. 51