- TPO 41 - Question 3 The final project for this course will be an oral presentation. Students must work with an assigned partner to select a topic and complete all related research for the project. The partners will orally present their research to the cla 57
- TPO 19 - Question 2 More and more people are buying items on the Internet and from magazines or catalogs. Other people prefer shopping in a store. Which do you prefer and why? 80
- TPO 06 - Question 5 90
- TPO 10 - Question 1 Talk about a time when you accomplished something you did not think you could do. What do you accomplish? Why did you think you could not do it? 70
- TPO 14 - Question 4 Comfort Zone Bias Psychologists have found that when people make important decisions, they often choose to stay in their "comfort zones"; that is, they prefer remaining in comfortable, familiar situations, rather than entering into new 70
22 in 30
The reason two is not developed well. we may say:
1. Yes, he needs to pay the moeny for gas, but the rent fee saved is more than the gas fee.
2. Yes, he will get tied to drive back and forth, but it only takes few weeks. It is not for whole life.