TPO 33 - Question 5

Speaking topics
Speaking recording upload
Speaking category

24 in 30

Two reasons are somehow similar.

better for the second reason:
Even thought there are new songs he hasn't practiced and tonight is the last practice, he has to take full responsibility of the mess, which is made by him.

Your two reasons are all about his fault or his commitment, so they are somehow similar. for Q5, the first reason is the direct reason we support, Like:

it is his fault to do something wrong....

second reason should be something we called concession - Even though this happens, still we have to blame the man/woman, we start the concession by Even though:
Even though there are new songs he hasn't practiced and tonight is the last practice, he has to take full responsibility of the mess.... or he can explain to the band the reason and schedule another practice...
--------------
we have to use concession by Even though blabla..., because there are a lot of contents for the man too:

'Yeah, I play keyboards for Little Rock Band here on campus and we've got practice tonight to prepare for a concert we're doing that's coming up.'

'It's just that some of the songs are new to me and tonight's our last practice before the concert.'

'I don't want to sound bad at the show.'

-------------------
So, the summary for the Q5:

reason one, direct reason, blabla...(like he already made the promise)

reason two, concession by Even though (Even though there are some advantages/disadvantages, like... blabla) ...still, blabla..