- TPO 04 - Question 1 What do you miss most about your home when you are away? Use specific details in your explanation. 50
- TPO 31 - Question 3 Students Need Access to Movie Collection The university library has a large collection of films on video and DVD that students can borrow. However, students aren't allowed to go into the area where these items are kept. Instead, studen 60
- TPO 46 - Question 4 Warning Coloration Many animals have defense mechanisms that help protect them from predators. In some cases, these animals have distinct coloring that signals predators of the presence of such defenses. This type of coloring is called 60
- Talk about an interesting book you have read. Explain why you thought the book was interesting. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. 10
- TPO 46 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People today have healthier lifestyles than people did 100 years ago.Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. 63
17 in 30
part 1 and part 2 take 50 seconds, it leaves no time for part 3:
part 1. Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. //about 15 seconds.
part 2. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. //about 15 seconds. Like: there are possibly two solutions: The first one is: blabla....the second one is: blabla...If I were the woman/man, I would choose the first/second solution.
part 3. Explain the reason for your recommendation. //(suppose the recommendation is the first solution). Even though the second solution has some advantages like: blabla(about 15 seconds), still I choose the first solution . because reason 1, blabla ...reason 2, blabla(about 15 seconds)...
follow this user for Q5 who got 27 in speaking: