- Integrated speaking 3-6)Announcement of New Sports Facility The Alumni Office of Central State University is pleased to announce that construction of a new sports facility will commence this summer. Due in part to a very generous grant from a 1974 alumnu 80
- Some students prefer to attend a school that provides education for womenonly or men only. Other students prefer to attend a co-educational school for bothwomen and men. Which environment do you think is better and why? Use specificreasons and examples to 75
- Q6 70
- Student 1(female): Matt, I need your help. Student 2(male): What do you need help with? Student 1: I need to talk with my advisor about my schedule for next semester, but he hasn’t been around lately. I don’t know what to do. Student 2: Well, why don’t yo 80
- TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds 70
21 in 30
what kind od issues?
Some 'ehn' in the speaking.
do you take notes?
Yes, I do take notes. But after lot of practice also I am not able to manage time. Any suggestions?
Thanks for a immediate reply.
It is good to take notes but need some practice. simple rules:
1. Don't try to take everything but something important. Still you need to keep most of them in mind.
2. Take notes foe repeated words. for sure they need more attention.
3. Take notes when you heard some key words like 'but', 'however', 'when', 'why','how' .... Most likely questions will come after those key words.