Speaking topics in text
Using points and the examples from the talk, explain two ways of preventing food spoilage and why they are effective.
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Question: Explain why the man agrees with the professor's opinion..
- Question: Some people say that childhood is the best time in a person's life. Other people disagree. What is your opinion? Explain why..
- Graduation speaker should be a business leaderI think the university should invite a business leader to speak at this year's graduation ceremony - perhaps an executive from one of the large corporations in the area. For students, business leaders are
- If you want to choose a place to live, what kind of location would you prefer and why? 1. A place close to school or workplace. 2. A place close to your parents' home. 3. A place close to a transport hub (e.g. airport or bus terminal) Please explain 83
- Community Service RequirementA university education should encourage students to engage with the world around them, but I see less and less of that engagement on campus today. I propose, therefore, that the university make community service, such as worki