Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, didyou “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing asport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
- Tell a story about yourself. What animal, plant, or other nonhuman thing would yoube? Describe your abilities and traits. You may choose to speak about a person youknow well, instead of your self. 57
- Describe a wonderful experience that you shared with a family member, friend, or group. Choose one and explain why the experience was important or what you learned. 40
- Your friend is having anxiety and stress at night before taking all of his/her tests. What would you suggest to your friend to do that could alleviate his/her anxiety the night before tests? 80
- Describe your childhood home. Then retell a favorite memory you had of living there. Use examples and details in your response. 70
- Your friend has to decide between a talking parrot and or a tortoise. Which pet would you advise her to choose and why? 75
Out of topic. Read the speaking topic again.
The file format has problem. We couldn't play at our side. How is your side?