What important lesson have you learned from a family member Explain the significance of this lesson in your life Include details and examples in your explanation

Speaking topics in text

What important lesson have you learned from a family member? Explain the significance of this
lesson in your life. Include details and examples in your explanation.

Speaking recording
Speaking category

Hi

Thanks for your time. Sometimes it is very difficult to come up with two reasons in 15 seconds; hence, I usually give one reason and do two or three arguments and support it with an example.
Does it impact my score significantly?

Thanks in advance.
saeed

The thing is not related to two reasons, but related to organizations. You can understand that there are issues in the last 10 seconds. You don't have something to talk about.

If you get used to two reasons, then you can always apply the same approach to Q1 and Q2, you know what to talk. If you change it randomly, you don't know what to do in the middle of the speaking.

--------------------------------
There is a tip for running out of thoughts. You can apply 'save time', 'save money', 'find a job', 'make friends', 'get more information' to all speaking topics.

for example,
reason 1: mother teaches me don't waste time.
reason 2: mother teaches me save money, but generous to the poor.

One of your issues is that you make the reasons complicated. So you don't have ideas. TOEFL is the exam for high school students go universities, reasons should be easy, simple and clear.