This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user:
- 116. Your friend is having difficulties passing his math class. What do you advise him/her to do? Use reasons and examples in your response. 80
- talk about a time you accomplished something you did not think you could dowhat did you accomplishwhy did you think you could not do it 80
- Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. 87
- TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using the research described by the professor, explain what scientists have learned about the mathematical abilities of babies. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds 80
- q2 02/26 73
20 in 30
1. Don't repeat words or sentences.
2. Speak a bit faster if possible.