What kinds of features are important to you when you go to a restaurant or café. Why?
- If you had an entire month to do whatever you would like to do. What would it be? Include details and examples to support your selection. 70
- Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of moneypresented by the professor. 80
- What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. 10
- Some people prefer to go to movie theater and others prefer to rent a movie? what do you prefer? why? 93
- Would you like to take a long vacation or several short vacations in a year?Explain why. 70
24 in 30
Make reasons ready before you talk. If you are running out of thoughts, you can apply 'save time', 'save money', 'find a job', 'make friends', 'get more information' to all speaking topics.