Speaking topics in text
What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and explain why it is useful in helping you to study.
Online speaking recording
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain. 85
- Some people prefer to go to movie theater and others prefer to rent a movie? what do you prefer? why? 95
- During discussion some people like to lead the conversation and do a lot of talking. Other people prefer to listen more and talk only when they have to. Which do you prefer? 90
- When a new technology is released, some people like to try it right away, while others prefer to wait until the technology becomes more established and popular. How do you feel about new technology? Explain your answer with details and examples. 90
- Most schools support extra-curricular activities, such as clubs and sports teams.Some schools pay for these activities, some require that students pay, and some use a mix of school funds and student payments. Which do you think is preferable,and why? 98
28-29 in 30.
Everything is fine in 45 seconds. Good job.