The four application question on Chevening Scholarship

Personal statement:

I have struggled whole my life to be a leader for my people, and I am sure by applying to Chevening scholarship, I am moving on to the right path. As a young student, I have had the opportunity to organize and manage the overall activities of a socio-cultural center focusing on adults training in different fields. I was responsible to take decisions on the activities, curriculum designing, planning cultural and sports based activities of 1500 students both male and female, and nearly 40 teachers and administrative staff daily on regular basis.

During my employment as a project assistant in Ghazni, I started to be more professional leader. I was responsible to supervise 10 executive employees, watch for proper improvements of the project, maintain relationship with university managements, and to provide proactive supports for project managements. In addition, I was leading and training young English Access learners with leadership potentials to be emerging leaders for tomorrow. After we taught some degrees of preparatory courses in English and leadership, we were introducing them to Youth Solidarity English Language Camp- India and Future Stars-Turkey scholarships through American Councils. Now, most of them are running fruitful projects for their communities. At the same time, I was working as an office administrator for a private teacher training voluntarily and

I was responsible to making decisions on different affairs of the center.
In conclusion, my employment experiences and skills have enabled me to develop strong leadership skills and certain abilities which as a result I won two success stories in my life. I am able to manage challenging behaviors effectively, conduct activities safely and communicate with people from diverse backgrounds. Considering above, I think, I can be a great leader for tomorrow, and I am sure, I contribute to your program allot.

Commitment to networking and leadership skills:

I have practiced leadership and leadership skills from early adulthood when I was in high school. I was responsible to take decisions on the activities and proper improvements, planning cultural and sports based activities of 1500 students both male and female, and nearly 40 teachers and administrative staff daily on regular basis. After graduation from university, I started to be more professional leader. I was leading and training young English Access learners with leadership potentials to be emerging leaders for tomorrow. Through the help of American Councils, we were sending these students to India -Youth Solidarity English Language Camp and Turkey- Future Stars scholarships to get specially trained on leaderships and English Language. Now, most of them are current young leaders and running fruitful projects for their communities. At the same time, I was leading a private teacher training staff and administration and deciding on different affairs of the center. Consequently, I have been an effective leader in my society for three different roles.

I am strongly committed to networking within the Chevening community and through Chevening community, I am determined to connect with other Afghan and international leaders to bring about positive and fruitful changes in the face of my people and my society.

Why my courses have been chosen and why I feel confident I complete my proposed course of study at UK:

I have majored English language and literature at Kabul University during which I have grown both professionally and academically ready to pursue my higher studies at a prestigious university.

I feel very confident to pursue my studies for postgraduate studies at UK very easily. I have chosen the courses which I have relevant working background and knowledge. During my employment, I was responsible to set financial planning for equal budget allocation for different aspects of the project. I have also basic understanding of economics and public policy that is I have studied different books about them; moreover, I have taught English for politics and economics during which I gained basic practical knowledge of both courses. I have also worked in the field of education for three years which I believe I have learned allot about education. Besides, through my B.A courses, I have gained allot of knowledge about English culture, history, arts, and environments that is not only I would be a great asset for the academic environments, but also I would feel quite friendly and at ease in UK. Considering above points, I am strongly sure I am able to successfully complete my proposed courses of study at UK.

The main reasons why my courses have been chosen depend on the knowledge, interest, and working backgrounds I have. I have studied different books on economics and as a result of that I have learned about world different economic system from free enterprise to central planning and liberal socialist economies. I have learned about the proper role public policy in solving economic problems. At the same time, I have a significant working background in the field of education. I think, I should not miss any of my chosen field for getting my MSc or MA in UK.

Sentence: I have struggled whole my life to be a leader for my people, and I am sure by applying to Chevening scholarship, I am moving on to the right path.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to whole and my

I started to be more professional leader.
I started to be more professional as a leader.

I have majored English language and literature
I have majored in English language and literature

that is not only I would be a great asset for the academic environments, but also I would feel quite friendly
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.