Please briefly state your academic and extracurricular activities.

ry. Moreover, the secondary curriculum also included a great deal of extracurricular activities whicct 12. Specialized knowledge in this course attributed to my success of passing Entrance Exam to High School for The Gifted.

Upon entering High school for t notablehigh school is a prestigious school in my country, specialized courses and classes, s able to develop logical thinking but wider vision, cultural understanding as well.
result was so satisfactory, since I had been studying extremely hard throughout the year. Everything comes with a price, as quoted in a metaphor: what we grow and how much care we take on our crop determine what we will harvest. In the stage of “taking care”, self-discipline plays an important role since we ourselves are the ones who design our own destiny. I always followed my plans and pushed myself harder to make quick progress. On entering the National University Entrance Exam to Foreign Trade University held by the Ministry of Education and Training, I eventually achieved the third highest score in Group A1 (Maths, Physics, English) and also in top 50 students in Group D1 (Maths, Literature, English).

During the two-year period in university wisn’t excel at, such as making clips and designing posters. Conseeach for AIence is how to ride change, and how to look for the best solutions in changing environment.

Last but not least, I have managed to devote some of my time for voluntary activities as well. One important aspect of my characgeis available to me.

I’m proud of the fact that I maintain my undergraduate studying with a solid GPA while I’m engaging in quite a lot of extracination; I never even let myself visualize anything but finishing on time and with good grades.

All in all, a careful investigation has informed me that your university is a leading university, featuring an education system and resea

what we grow and how much care we take on our crop determine what we will harvest.
what we grow and how much care we take on our crops determine what we will harvest.

Japan with the purpose of to self-development, cultural experience and positive social
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to of and to

I engaged in Spring Volunteer Campaign
I am engaged in Spring Volunteer Campaign

Sentence: I have applied eview system that I learned in Ecometric to build a function demonstrating the relationship of dependent variable, CGPA, with other independent variable.
Error: eview Suggestion: No alternate word