Essay topics: Statement of purpose for PhD in Oral Biology
In a review of human history, there are outstanding sections which have enlightened the rest of the history to the far future. In my opinion, Charles Darwin placed the corner stone of a drastic revolution in human perception of life and nature. The eminent theory of evolution which has its roots in glamorous works of Darwin, the biologist, has dramatically changed our perspective to life forever. This is why I have always been fascinated by biology and exploring the secret of life.
As a young female in a society inundated with gender discrimination, I worked hard to follow my dreams. I successfully entered university and was the top student both in undergraduate and postgraduate periods ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Integrated task- Problem solving (90)
- many people have learned a foreign language in their own country; others in the country in which it is spoken. Which is better? Give the advantages of each and support your view point. (60)
- Integrated task- Origin of live (90)
- Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way nations interact with each other in a global society. Choose another technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for your (90)
- Child disciplining-integrated (90)
- tidal power- integrated task (95)
- Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents. Which way of life do you think would be more satisfying to future generations? (80)
- Many people believe that it is very important to make large amount of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each view point and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position. (80)
- Describe jet streams by using the information in the reading, and provide examples of the way that they affect air travel by drawing on the material that you heard in the lecture. (90)
- The college years are the best time in a person's life. Agree or Disagree. Give reasons to support your opinion. (80)