Statement of purpose for PhD in Oral Biology
In a review of human history, there are outstanding sections which have enlightened the rest of the history to the far future. In my opinion, Charles Darwin placed the corner stone of a drastic revolution in human perception of life and nature. The eminent theory of evolution which has its roots in glamorous works of Darwin, the biologist, has dramatically changed our perspective to life forever. This is why I have always been fascinated by biology and exploring the secret of life.
As a young female in a society inundated with gender discrimination, I worked hard to follow my dreams. I suc...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Leaders like John Kennedy and Martin Luther king have made important contributions to the people of the united states. Name another leader you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice. 80
- Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take 70
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.Students learn better when they are not threatened with possible failure.Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion. 80
- Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed. 69
- Integrated. Construction 80
Sentence: I believe that a PhD course of Oral Developmental Biology is exactly the diving board which direct me straight forward toward my desired destination.
Description: The fragment which direct me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace direct with verb, past tense
Sentence: I hope to be the one who may further the knowledge of humans even a tiny bit further.
Description: The word further is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to further
It is great!
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.0 out of 6
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 28 15
No. of Words: 683 350
No. of Characters: 3552 1500
No. of Different Words: 354 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 5.112 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.201 4.6
Word Length SD: 3.163 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 279 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 222 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 158 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 108 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 24.393 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 11.869 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.357 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.27 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.452 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.07 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5