People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.

"Well begun is half done". It is true, isn't it? The decision once taken and applied can't be overcome if wrong. I surely support the issue that those who make their decisions on the basis of emotion and then further justify, they eventually tend to make wrong decisions.

Decision is the step important in our life. It is that part of life which can only be learnt by gaining experience from real problems. No teacher or professor is able to teach about tactics of good decision making. But experts in the life philosophy advice that the decision should always be taken using brain and should not be intermingled with the emotions coming from heart. To be a good decision maker one must be imbibe overall knowledge of case or situation so that it constitutes the pros and cons of that decision. Once the confident decision is taken then individual should prepare himself to face the consequences of that decisions. He should not blame others for his decisions, at the same time he should also consider views of everyone involved in that decision.

Consider a situation when the emotions are harmful in the decision making. If the teennager want to have sexual affair with the girl. If the girl accepts this and continue this secretly without intimating her family about it, then she will realize how the decision based on emotion was detrimental for her life ahead. Relationships should be build but not according to the emotions. But with clear thinking about the future circumstances.

Imagine the family, grandfather is suffering from some illness and he is prohibited for eating sweets and chocolates, but then he insists his granddaughter on getting some sweet for him. At this stage good and intelligent decision must involve strict no to the grandfather. Instead of melting down emotionally and getting some sweet for him and then increasing his illness.

Thus for good decision emotions should not be involved.

If the teennager want to have
If the teenagers want to have

Relationships should be build
Relationships should be built

Sentence: If the teennager want to have sexual affair with the girl.
Error: teennager Suggestion: teenager