The chart below shows the places visited by different people living in Canada Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the places visited by different people living in Canada.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart illustrates how many billion minutes of telephone calls were made by the people in the uk, on three call types (local – fixed line, national and international – fixed line, mobiles (all calls)) over the period of 1995-2002.

Overall, the uk people spent the most time on local call and the least time on mobile call, while national and international call was in the middle, throughout the period under review.

The uk people spent slightly over 70 billion minutes on local call in 1995, which then steadily increased to around 90 billion minutes in 1999. After that, the figure dropped continuously to more or less 70 billion minutes in 2002.

Regarding national and international call, the British people spent less than 40 billion minutes in 1995. The figure increased generally and reached approximately 60 billion minutes in 2002.

For mobile call, the people in the uk spent little time (just above 0) in 1995. The figure increased gradually to around 10 billion minutes in 1999. A boost was shown since then and arrived at about 40 billion minutes in 2001. then, the upward trend slowed down and reached well above 40 billion minutes in 2002.