Some people believe that government should make investment in building public libraries in every town, while others think it is a waste of money because we have access to information via internet

Libraries’ information is more comprehensive than information via internet. The country needs the libraries so that the society is convenient to get many literature and information. This literature is very important for the scholar to compile an essay. The scholar cannot harness the internet to write the essay because the information via internet is not exhaustive and the first author writing the information in internet is unknown.

The public libraries are very important for the society. The society will not think twice to go to libraries because they acquire the books needed easily and free. They also can bring the books to their house without spend their money. They can obtain the literature of various major as politics, economic, low, engineer or science. Beside the public libraries are prepared for various age not only adult but also child. From one book, the society can get other literature on the bibliography. The information via book more accurate than the information via internet because the author distinct. Contents in the books can be accounted. The libraries can train the society to be industrious to read and think because if they read the book, they must find certain of story in a book. The knowledge of society will increase while read the book because there are many scientific words and the scope is the widest.

The public libraries will be slighted if the society seldom to visit the libraries and the books in libraries will be ruined so the books cannot be used. So the government must think of some method to invite the society often to visit the public libraries provided by the governments. But the society cannot only rely to the internet to get some information because recently the internet has many pornographic in every website so the parents must always oversee their children when they look on internet. The growth of pornographic website is very fast. The pornographic website always increases every day so the governments have so much trouble to delete the website.

The governments will not waste of money if make investment in building public libraries in every town because the society needs public libraries to get several literature especially the rural society. The internet network cannot be reach in several rural so the information source of society in the rural only books, newspapers or magazines. The public libraries are important place to increase knowledge of the society in the country and those are very worth investment in the country.

Sentence: The scholar cannot harness the internet to write the essay because the information via internet is not exhaustive and the first author writing the information in internet is unknown.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and harness

without spend their money.
without spending their money.

The information via book more accurate
The information via books are more accurate

while read the book
while reading the book

if the society seldom to visit the libraries
if the societies seldom visit the libraries

The governments will not waste of money if make investment in building public libraries
The governments will not waste of money if they make investment in building public libraries

The internet network cannot be reach in several rural
The internet network cannot be reached in several rural areas

The public libraries are important place to increase knowledge
The public libraries are important places to increase knowledge