Agree or disagree For success in school and work the ability to adapt or adjust to a changing condition or circumstance is more important than having excellent knowledge of a job or a field to study

Agree or disagree: For success in school and work, the ability to adapt or adjust to a
changing condition or circumstance is more important than having
excellent knowledge of a job or a field to study

It’s a highly debated issue what is more important for success in school and work. And this topic can be approached by several different angles due to its complexity. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I also develop my own point of view. I agree that the ability to adapt to changing condition is more important.

First, the ability to adjust to changing circumstance can help people adapt to different position. For example, I was once in charge of the accounting in the clubs. But when I was selected as the leader as the club, I need to develop the ability to adapt to my new position immediately. That is to say, you need to be prepared for any changes if you want to be successful.

Secondly, accommodating to changing condition can allow people have a positive attitude toward any changes. Because the society nowadays keeps changing all the time, developing the ability to adjust to changes is inevitable. In other words, you can deal with the changes more easily no matter what the condition is. Therefore, the ability to adapt to changing condition is important for success school and work.

However, some people might contend that having excellent knowledge of a job is necessary because everyone needs to specialize in a particular field. Nevertheless, even if you had expertise in a particular field, you still need to adjust to changes since the advancement of knowledge all come from the changes. Hence, developing the ability to adjust to changes is more important

By and large, with the reason provided above, I contend that ability to adjust to changing circumstance is more important. That is not to say, the other points of view are completely without merits. However, I think the reason I provided above are much stronger.

It’s a highly debated issue what is more important for success in school and work.
It’s a highly debated issue on/for what is more important for success in school and work.
what is more important for success in school and work is a highly debated issue.

can allow people have a positive attitude
can allow people to have a positive attitude

for success school and work.
for success for school and work.