Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people now are more willing to make their own decisions than those in the past

Making decision is hard due to a hesitating of an undesired outcome. To avoid mistakes, inexperience people tend to consult with the people who already passed through the same situation. Although some people believe that young people in every era cannot make their own decision; in my view, the decision of people nowadays is more independent comparing to the young people in the pass because of changes of an education and a tradition.

To begin with, an education does not only provide knowledge but it also builds up the young people’s confidence, which makes them believe in their own decision. In addition, doubtlessly, education in this century has been improved and has a distinct system from the education in the pass. For example, Thai education system in the past, in my parent’s generation, mostly the students relied on a teachers’ decision, they were reluctant to do anything if they did not get permission from the teachers. In contrast, the students in this period of time are able to educate themselves by searching an additional knowledge from an Internet. The independent learning increases the young people’s confidence, so they likely to believe in their own decision.

Additionally, the tradition has changed overtime including the way that young people make decision. In the pass, the young people were more obedient and their decision depends on their parents. In contrast, nowadays, young people are considerably independent and would like to do what they believe is right. For instance, in the time of my parent generation, everyone of the family lives together. The children have a significant respect to elders, so they could not do anything if they did not get an allowance from the elders. However, in the time of my generation, the young people leave from their family since they are 18 years old. They take a responsibility for themselves and believe in their decision. Therefore, since the tradition has changed, the young people’s thought has also altered and they are more confidence to make their own decision.

In conclusion, obviously, the young people nowadays and those in the past are different in term of the decision making because of education and tradition. As saying, “One thing at a certain period of time changes, another things would adapt themselves to fit into the change. Therefore, I would not worry if anything in the future were distinct from now.

Sentence: As saying, One thing at a certain period of time changes, another things would adapt themselves to fit into the change.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and things

Still need to improve the language. Look:

No. of Words: 396 while No. of Different Words: 175