The following appeared as part of an article in a business magazine. - "A recent study rating 300 male and female advertising executives according to the average number of hours they sleep per night showed an association between the amount of sleep the ex

The following appeared as part of an article in a business magazine.
-
"A recent study rating 300 male and female advertising executives according to the average number of hours they sleep per night showed an association between the amount of sleep the executives need and the success of their firms. Of the advertising firms studied, those whose executives reported needing no more than six hours of sleep per night had higher profit margins and faster growth. On the basis of this study, we recommend that businesses hire only people who need less than six hours of sleep per night."
-
Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the recommendation and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the recommendation.

In the article presented, there is claimed that businesses are recommended to hire only people who need less than six hours of sleep. This is quite an audacious statement, and thorough investigation to the underlying resons should be practiced. A few reasons to support the bold conclusion are already mentioned briefly, but this information doesn't suffice to address the situation completely and in addition a few extra questions should be answered.

To begin with there is mentioned that the study rated both males and females in the same category. There is however never any mention of the frac...

Sentence: This is quite an audacious statement, and thorough investigation to the underlying resons should be practiced.
Error: resons Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is also important that accomodations that are present in each business are taken into account, just as office space and working atmosphere.
Error: accomodations Suggestion: accommodations

Sentence: A last flaw that is partially connected to the previous concern is that the conclusion might be a hasty generalisation.
Error: generalisation Suggestion: generalization