Should the children go field trips such as museum Or learn in the classroom

Should the children go field trips such as museum? Or learn in the classroom?

Children are the age that always learn new things and explore environment surrounding them. They receive such a great advantage from nature that they can easily absorb and learn knowledge quicker than adults. However, only learning in classroom would restrict children ability to learn. So it is absolutely better to allow children to learn outside the classroom such as field trips or visit some museums.

First, the field trips encourage their curiosity and expand their imagination. Learning in the classroom or from the textbooks may limit children to the knowledge that are put on the books or the knowledge that the teachers teach. However, by going to some field trips, students can sometimes think out of the box. For example, when I took my niece to visit the history museum in my city, she saw the sign “ please do not take a photo “ and she asked me for a reason why she could not take a photo since she would like to have pictures on her photo book. I was surprised because I often saw that sign but I’ve never had this question in my mind. How such a little girl had a curiosity and an imagination more than an adult like me.

Second, joining field trips changes studying environment and less boring than only studying in classroom. There is no doubt and no exception that sitting in the classroom at the school whole day five days a week is boring. Going outside to see real things and pictures are much more exciting. For example, when the children go visit the zoo, they can see real animals, real color, their real movement and real respond from the animals that the children see. The tigers may come close to them and make some sounds to them while they are watching. So this would be extremely exciting, fascinating and unforgettable studying experience for them.

Even though, going field trips are costly and may have some safety concern involved, if the school and teachers prepare the trip well, taking children to fieldtrip have significant benefits to them.

Sentence: For example, when the children go visit the zoo, they can see real animals, real color, their real movement and real respond from the animals that the children see.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to real and respond