Describe an ideal marriage partner. What qualities do you think are most important for a husband or wife? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Speaking topics in text

Online speaking recording
Speaking category

What about the content and examples? I think I fumble a little while giving examples and sometimes use repetitive words. Did you find it in this recording? How could I improve on it?

Speaking is like your essay writing. It has introduction,2-3 reasons plus maybe a conclusion. So in this speaking, you did well. There are no problems for content and examples. They are on the points.

We realized you fumbled a little in one of the examples, this is normal. it needs more practice to remove .

Repetitive words are allowed. Don't worry about them.

To get more score in your future speakings, you can talk a little bit faster than the current speaking speed. and be more confident.

To improve your speaking, you can put more time practicing according to the TOEFL topics in your spare time and listen to English news.

Once you are confident, you can submit your speakings again and we will see how your improvement is.