It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be.Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together.

It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be.
Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together.

It has been generally observed that the relations between family members are not as close as it used to be. In this essay I will try to investigate this phenomenon, so we understand the causes behind it and I will proceed with some suggestions to overcome or at least decrease this problem.

To begin, I strongly believe that, the lack of closeness among families directly relates to the way of our living. Accordingly, if we compare the modern life to the old one evidently we can see what the missing is. Firstly, these days people are much busier that the old times, jobs are more complicated and carries greater responsibilities, consequently people’s work occupies larger proportion of their time.

Additionally, due to economic condition, now people must work harder to cover their exorbitant expenses. For instance, currently in my country most people do work at more than one place. Therefore they have less time to spend with their family. Moreover, another reason that highly contributes to the lack of intimacy amid families is the locational distance. Formerly, families used to live close to each other, they were interacting with one another all the time and they were involved in each others life. This trend could help them to build up a strong intimacy within their family.

However, as we all know, the lack of intimacy in families is a serious issue and needs to be addressed immediately. Firstly, people, regardless of the work load or job’s difficulty must assign adequate time for their family. After all we have to aware that family always comes first no matter what. Secondly, I suggest that people try their best to stay in touch with their family members in regular basis and struggle hard to eliminate all the interaction’s barriers.

In conclusion, I think we people must pay more attention to quality of our family relationships. In this regard, I believe, if we implement all the measures that I pointed out above, we can bring families closer together.

the relations between family members
the relations among family members

are much busier that the old times
are much busier than the old times

pay more attention to quality of our family relationships
pay more attention to the quality of our family relationships

Sentence: Formerly, families used to live close to each other, they were interacting with one another all the time and they were involved in each others life.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: In conclusion, I think we people must pay more attention to quality of our family relationships.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to we and people