Ads provide good information or not?

Ads provide good information or not?

The companies invest a large amount of money on advertisment for convincing people to buy their products. Nowadays it is commonly accepted that advertisment make people misleading about the real quality of products. Contrary to this belief there are still those who argue that ads can provide some useful information for customers. However, I am inclinde to believe that they only focus on perciving people to buy goods using many unfair methods.

First aspect to point out is that advertises only show the advantages and positive aspects. When you see an advertise which speak honestly about the quality of a product? The major strategies which are used in most of them are including exagarating the strenghten and hidding the weaknesses of products, so only the reality of one aspect of a product is explained not the others. In some cases, they used famous actors, athlets to convice people about the qaulity of their products or may repeat a sentences again and again in order to be penetrated to mind of consumers.

Another significant point which should be taken in to consideration is that they do not tell real prices and try to show it as less as possible. The advertisements try to attract the attention of consumers by expressing some good but not real prices for products which is not covered all amount of them. Indeed, most of products such as cars, TVs, computers, cell phones include extra cost which consumers should pay for them and if they do not accept this additional cost, the companies do not sell products. For example, the samsung company add ten percent of TV's price for warranty, While it is not included in the advertisments of this TVs.

Finally yet importantly, the products was introduced in facsinating nice environment in advertises. People always like to be very rich and advertisenments take advantages from this interest of people in luxurious houses, cars, cities, resturants and show their products approperiate for rich people. Therefore,this kind of environment make people less confident and force them to buy products since rich people use this kind of products in advertises. However, they are good-for-nothing.

Based on the above- mentioned points, I am covinced that we should never ever believe the statments of advertises. Focusing on the positive points and using luxurious place can be intorduced as some techniques which give wronge feeling to people about the reality of products and it is clear that people should not believe the fake prices in ads. Who can select right based on the advices of ads?

advertisment make people misleading
advertisement makes people misleading

I am inclinde to believe
I am inclined to believe

When you see an advertise which speak honestly
When you see an advertise which speaks honestly

the samsung company add ten percent
the samsung company adds ten percent

the products was introduced in
the products were introduced in

Sentence: The companies invest a large amount of money on advertisment for convincing people to buy their products.
Error: advertisment Suggestion: advertisement

Sentence: Nowadays it is commonly accepted that advertisment make people misleading about the real quality of products.

Sentence: However, I am inclinde to believe that they only focus on perciving people to buy goods using many unfair methods.
Error: inclinde Suggestion: inclined
Error: perciving Suggestion: perceiving

Sentence: The major strategies which are used in most of them are including exagarating the strenghten and hidding the weaknesses of products, so only the reality of one aspect of a product is explained not the others.
Error: strenghten Suggestion: strengthen
Error: hidding Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: exagarating Suggestion: exaggerating

Sentence: In some cases, they used famous actors, athlets to convice people about the qaulity of their products or may repeat a sentences again and again in order to be penetrated to mind of consumers.
Error: convice Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: qaulity Suggestion: quality
Error: athlets Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, the samsung company add ten percent of TV's price for warranty, While it is not included in the advertisments of this TVs.
Error: advertisments Suggestion: advertisements

Sentence: Finally yet importantly, the products was introduced in facsinating nice environment in advertises.
Error: facsinating Suggestion: fascinating

Sentence: People always like to be very rich and advertisenments take advantages from this interest of people in luxurious houses, cars, cities, resturants and show their products approperiate for rich people.
Error: resturants Suggestion: restaurants
Error: approperiate Suggestion: appropriate
Error: advertisenments Suggestion: advertisements

Sentence: Based on the above- mentioned points, I am covinced that we should never ever believe the statments of advertises.
Error: covinced Suggestion: convinced
Error: statments Suggestion: statements

Sentence: Focusing on the positive points and using luxurious place can be intorduced as some techniques which give wronge feeling to people about the reality of products and it is clear that people should not believe the fake prices in ads.
Error: wronge Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: intorduced Suggestion: introduced

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.