Describe your favorite piece of clothing.
You should say:
- what it is and when you bought it
- where you bought it from
- why you decided to buy it
- and explain why it is your favorite.
- Talk about an occasion you have attended an event that you had a specific role in. Please say– When and where did the event occur?– What was your role there?– What was the hard part in it? 72
- Describe a situation where you found yourself dealing with someone who didn't like you .You should say- who he/she was- why he/she didn't like you - how your behavior was- and explain what his or her reaction was 76
- Describe a comedy TV series that you watch. Please say– What TV series is it?– Who are the main characters there?– Describe an interesting event from the series. 54
- Talk about an important festival or national holiday in your country.You should say:- when it is celebrated- how it is held- if it symbolizes something- and explain why it is so especial to you. 87
- Describe a film that had a great impression on you.You should say:- when and where you saw it- what type of film it is- what happens in the film - and explain why you found it so impressive. 69
I was wondering if you could answer this question. To be honest, when I want to record my speaking, I do it a couple of times and afterwards I upload the best one here. Does it mean that my real score in the exam could be less than what I get here? Is my method constructive? I appreciate you advice.
You did a wrong job. You need to submit the first trial, so we can understand you better.
7.0 out of 9
Remove some words like 'to be honest...', 'to be frankly...'