Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.
- what was it about?
- why did you decide to watch it?
- what did you learn during watching the documentary?
- Describe something you have not done so far but would like to do in the future. Please say– What is it?– When and where would you do it?– Why would you like to do it? 84
- Describe a special occasion when you had a really enjoyable meal.You should say:- what the occasion was for- who was at the meal- what was served, and you ate- and explain why you found the meal so enjoyable. 84
- Describe a useful website that you have visited.You should say- what it was- how you found the address- what it contains- and explain why it was/is useful to you 84
- Talk about an important phone call that you received.You should say:-who called you-where you were at that moment-what you were told-and explain why you consider it as an important call. 86
- Describe a film that had a great impression on you.You should say:- when and where you saw it- what type of film it is- what happens in the film - and explain why you found it so impressive. 69
Some overlapping speeches in the first 30 seconds. I may give it 7.0 out of 9