Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.
- what was it about?
- why did you decide to watch it?
- what did you learn during watching the documentary?
- Describe a drama series that you like to watch. Please say– Who are the characters?– What is it about?– Why do you like it so much? 68
- Talk about an activity that you do to stay healthy(diet, some kind of physical exercise, etc.)You should say:- what you do exactly- when you started this particular activity- how it has affected your life- and explain what benefits you get from this activ 63
- Talk about an occasion you have attended an event that you had a specific role in. Please say– When and where did the event occur?– What was your role there?– What was the hard part in it? 72
- Describe something you have not done so far but would like to do in the future. Please say– What is it?– When and where would you do it?– Why would you like to do it? 84
- Describe a picture/photo that you like.You should say:-what the picture/photo depicts-when the picture/photo dates from-how the picture makes you feel-and explain what makes this picture/photo so special to you. 75
Some overlapping speeches in the first 30 seconds. I may give it 7.0 out of 9