Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.
- what was it about?
- why did you decide to watch it?
- what did you learn during watching the documentary?
- Describe an exam experience you had.You should say:- what the exam was - how hard you studied- how you felt the day of the exam- and say whether you passed the exam or not 71
- Describe a member of your family who are very close to you You should say who he she is in what ways you are like him her and explain why you are so close to him her 59
- Describe someone that you admireYou should say- who she/he is- Why you admire him/her- when you first saw him/her- and explain how he/she has influenced the way you think 80
- Describe an interesting neighbour of yours Please say Who is your neighbour How did you meet him her How often do you see the neighbour 52
- Describe a popular person who lives in your neighborhoodYou should say :- who she/he is- when you first met him/her- how you would describe his/her character- and say what the reason of his/her popularity is. 78
Some overlapping speeches in the first 30 seconds. I may give it 7.0 out of 9