The topic link is here:
- During discussion some people like to lead the conversation and do a lot of talking. Other people prefer to listen more and talk only when they have to. Which do you prefer? 90
- Do you prefer reading real books or e-books? 90
- Explain how important are extra-curricular activities? 80
- When you choose to eat at the restaurant or café, what are the features thatyou care about most? Explain why. 85
- Some people think that wildlife does not belong outside of its natural habitat.They do not think that zoos should exist. Others believe that zoos serve an educational purpose that is more important than the rights of the wild animals. Which side of this a 90
Can you check out the REF NO? It is not 2009022805.
I am sorry, following is the reference link:
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009092605
Seems a wrong link again.
Next time you may click 'Submit my speaking by this topic' left beside the Facebook icon and you don't need to put the title by your own.