Talk about your hometown. You should say:
- Where the most crowded area in your hometown is
- What your advice is for someone intending to visit your hometown
- How you see your hometown growing in the next 20 years.
Speaking Part 1
- Describe an enjoyable event that you experienced when you were at school. You should say: • When it happened • What was good about it • Why you particularly remember this event. 42
- Part 2: Tell about a place you would like to visit. 70
- Describe a place that you like to go. You should say: - Where the place is - How you get there - What it looks like. And explain why you like this place 85
- Describe something you own which is very important to you. You should say: - Where you got it from - How long you have had it - What you use it Forand explain why it is so important for you. 70
- Part 2: Tell about your favorite subject you studied in school. 70
6.0 out of 9
Some hesitations or overlapping speeches.
talk more for the reasons and examples of every question. like: How you see your hometown growing in the next 20 years.
correct pattern for every question:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds.
First, reason 1 and the example: about 15-20 seconds
Second, reason 2 and the example: about 15-20 seconds