Some high schools require all students to wear a
uniform to school. Other schools allow students to
wear whatever they want.Which policy do you think is
better and why?
- Question 5. Integrated task. Conversation between student and a professor. The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you prefer and why. 85
- Question 3 University's dining department is planning to serve only cold breakfasts. The woman expresses her opinion of the change that has been announced. State her opinion and explain her reasons for holding that opinion. 80
- Question 6. Academic lecture in child development class. Young children and art. Using points and examples from the talk explain how learning art can impact child's develpment. 75
- Question 4 Integrated academic-related task. Explain how the two examples discussed by the professor illustrate differences in the ways people explain behavior. 75
- What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you most like to read in your free time. Explain why you find this kind of material interesting. 65
23 in 30.
1. remove repetitive words
2. wrong for 'far more better'
3. should not put a lot of time on introduction, but more time on reasons and examples.
4. less 'ahn'