TPO 29Large numbers of dinosaur fossils have been discovered in deposits on Alaska's North Slope, a region that today experiences an extremely cold,arctic climate. One hundred million years ago, when those dinosaurs were alive, the environment of the Nort

The reading states that edmonosaurs could have easily used it's locomotive power to move to warmer climate during the harsh arctic winters. And provide three supporting reasons.
However the professor says that this hypothesis is not good and refutes each claim in the reading.

First the reading claim that the edmontosaur's diet support the migration hypothesis, conversely the professor says that they didn't migrate to find food ,the north slope winter was wormer and there was sunshine twenty four hours during the peak of the summer and at the winter edmontosaurs was living on dead animals.

Second the reading states that many edmontosaur skeleton have been unearthed from the same time, however the professor argues that edmontosaur didn't migrate they were living in the herd , this helped them for extra protection some of them were living in same place all the year and they didn't migrate.

Third the reading says that edmonosaurs were physically capable of migrating long distance. But the professor contests this. He says that some of edmonosaurs were not adult they were physically un capable to reach long distances , and they can't live alone.

used it's locomotive power
used its locomotive power

First the reading claim that the edmontosaur's diet support the migration hypothesis,
First, the reading claims that the edmontosaur's diet supports the migration hypothesis,

edmontosaurs was living on dead animals.
edmontosaurs were living on dead animals.

many edmontosaur skeleton have been unearthed
many edmontosaur skeletons have been unearthed

Sentence: First the reading claim that the edmontosaur's diet support the migration hypothesis, conversely the professor says that they didn't migrate to find food ,the north slope winter was wormer and there was sunshine twenty four hours during the peak of the summer and at the winter edmontosaurs was living on dead animals.
Error: wormer Suggestion: No alternate word

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster