Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Some people prefer to live in small towns because they believe that these small places are peaceful and livable according to big cities. On the contrary, others believe that big cities provides a lot of oppurtinities such as better jobs, variety of social activities. After some serious considerations, though it has some disadvantages, living in a big citiy is more advisable for me. There are three conspicuous aspects as follows.

First of all, Big cities offer variety of job experiences to the individuals. Because many head firm of institutional companies are located in big cities. These companies offer much better services to its workers, better salary, insurance than most of the companies in small towns. There are a lot of job experiences to pursue. You do have higher chance to get higher salaries than the ones in countryside.

Another reason for my attitude is, Big cities offers variety of social activities. People can take parts in variety of events. Such as music concerts,theatres, playhouses. Many of the famous festivals are being hold in big cities, so these activities are easily accessible for the local people, which are very rare in countryside. There are much more cafes, pubs and other places which the people in this city can interact with each other.

Last but not least, Big cities offer variety of education options. Many of the well known schools are established in big cities. when people from countryside want to attend these schools, they will have pay much more than the people in big city. Because they’ll have to pay for dormitory or hire flats.

From what I’ve discussed, it would be wiser to live in big cities since they offer a lot of better options on many aspects than the countryside has.

Sentence: On the contrary, others believe that big cities provides a lot of oppurtinities such as better jobs, variety of social activities.
Error: oppurtinities Suggestion: opportunities

Sentence: After some serious considerations, though it has some disadvantages, living in a big citiy is more advisable for me.
Error: citiy Suggestion: city

More words, more marks.

You have the potential to get 27 or over in real TOEFL exam if you put more words.