Both women and men have full time job It is logical that they should share the housework tasks equally to what extent you agree or disagree with the statement

Both women and men have full time job. It is logical that they should share the housework tasks equally, to what extent you agree or disagree with the statement?

It is suggested that husband and wife should share the same amount of how household chores since they all work full-time. This essay believes that men should definitely take on a fair share of the chores. However, how to divvy the housework tasks should be discussed and decided by couples themselves, which doesn't have to be exactly equal.

Firstly, nowadays with more women entering the workforce out of necessity, the traditional family structure has changed as well. This means women are less dependent on their spouse financially. In fact, a lot of women have better career prospects than their husbands and usually spend less time at home do to work requirement. Therefore, in this case, men should do the lion's share of the chores.

Moreover, by converting the responsibilities, women tend to feel less stress and thus couples' marital satisfaction is enhanced. A servey suggests that many men are happiest when making an equal contribution and taking on tasks such as cooking, washing and cleaning. So it is beneficial to the family things fathers will be more connected with their children and spouses.

However, that doesn't mean couples should keep scores to make sure they have done equally amount of housework. Since there is no such thing called absolutely fair, i.e. if your goal is 50-50, somebody is always going to feel like they are doing too much and others too little.

In summary, couples should do as much as they can according to capability, time and mood. There is no point in calculating and fuss over equality in every detail.

the same amount of how household chores
the same amount of household chores

usually spend less time at home do to work requirement.
usually spend less time at home to work requirement.

So it is beneficial to the family things fathers will be more connected with their children and spouses.
So it is beneficial to the family things and fathers will be more connected with their children and spouses.

Sentence: A servey suggests that many men are happiest when making an equal contribution and taking on tasks such as cooking, washing and cleaning.
Error: servey Suggestion: survey