Many universities now offer academic courses over the Internet. However, some people still prefer learning in traditional classrooms. Which do you think is better? Explain why.

Speaking topics in text

Speaking category

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

At the advent of internet, our life got easier. Same applies for the method of learning. Now, we can easily take any course sitting at our home rather than taking the traditional class room courses. The traditional class room courses require a lot of time as compared to internet courses. You have to go to the institution, wait for the teacher, and sit there with the teacher’s will not yours. This makes you sick. You can’t even leave the class unless it is finished. But in the internet course you don’t waste much of your time. You can take the course any time of your choice. Now a days you can also communicate with your online teacher and other students on the forum that has made the learning process easy. So I’ll definitely go for internet courses.