Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. Children should be required to learn practical skills, such as cooking or personal finance, in addition to academic subjects.

Speaking topics in text

Speaking category

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

I agree with this statement. Well, learning about academic knowledge can hone our ability of critical thinking and broaden our knowledge span, which is very important for us, still mastering essential practical skills can help us live a better and easier life. Financial management skills can be applied to our daily life in so many ways, from paying the bills to balancing bank account and so on. As for cooking techniques, cooking at home is a much healthier lifestyle, also when you invite friends over for a little get-together; it can be a great show-off. Still another practical skill that is quite essential for our generation is driving. I don’t need to expand on how convenient it would be if you have a driver’s license. Also, it is a symbol of us entering adulthood.