Speaking recording upload
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user:
- TPO 01 - Question 1 Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. 10
- TPO 28 - Question 3 Keep the Music Building Open Later Currently, the campus music building'which has practice rooms students can reserve for playing instruments'closes nightly at nine p.m. I think the university should keep the building open until midnig 70
- TPO 09 - Question 4 The Establishing Shot Film directors use different types of camera shots for specific purposes. An establishing shot is an image shown briefly at the beginning of a scene, usually taken from far away, that is used to provide context fo 70
- the suspension of disbeliefAs members of an audience, we can best enjoy the the performance of a play if we become emotionally involved with the events and characters on stage. But 70
- TPO 18 - Question 1 Imagine your life ten years in the future. Talk about one way you think your life will be different in ten years than it is now. Use details to explain your answer. 70
20 in 30
Remove 'ehn' in the speaking.
The voice is not audible, speak a little bit loudly. or Adjust the input volume to maximum during recording.